Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lucas Valley Love (1989)

This one was a brief but tumultuous turn of events. Cool, to start. Beautiful green eyes. But hell to deal with, especially when under the influence of alcohol. This one was the psycho bitch from hell, from hell. Obviously, this one didn’t last long, especially since my living situation at the time, near her, was cut short by a roommate. Wrote a poem about her. Like to hear it? Here it goes…

Lucas Valley Love
1989

You’re little green eyes
Tear into my heart
Your smile lifts me high
Being with you
Anytime or anywhere
Suggests a knot to tie.

In time our love
Will transcend
To a higher place we’ll ascend
To join with me
Come take my hand
As one we’ll become
Our hearts will mend.

You are missed
All during the day
I long to see you
Something it is
About the way you look
And the way you do
That voodoo you do.

‘Tis all I need
You give to me
Enough it’s not, wanting more
For you, my love
Grows stronger still
From my heart
There’s plenty to pour.

Open wide…

No comments: