Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Meeting (1994)

The Meeting
1994

Midnight, closing in
Surrealism surrounds
Awaiting her arrival
Brining possession
History for my future
All in black I am
At the bar of fate
Floor lights swirl bright
Music vibrates the air
This boiling blood of mine

Destiny is near…

Five minutes left of life
Before to float away
How shall I know?
In her arms to hold
Embracing to keep still
I wonder but for now
Pausing to reflect
Unlike herself, you see
If this what I wish
Crossing over eternal

Freedom is near…

Sitting motionless, patient
Presence drawing to close
Touch upon my shoulder
I turn to her soul’s gaze
She smiles beauty so bright
Wrapping me within
Lost in each other’s eyes
Leaning to draw from me
Leaving engulfed together
Returning for those left behind

We are near…

No comments: