Thursday, October 2, 2008

Merging To Descend (1992)

Ironically, as it were, this is a love poem for someone who had the same interests and fascination as myself: vampires. Unfortunately, I was stuck in the friend zone. Probably a good thing, in the end. I heard later on, she developed some high-maintenance issues. Like I said, dreamstage.

Merging To Descend
1992

I’m bound by her trance
Her blades rise to slice
I defy with my lance
Metal takes its price

To no avail strike is swift
Her eyes pierce to within
My soul it doth lift
Her beauty above all sin

We take to the air
Searching for blood unknown
To drain the life force bare
Never to be left alone

The priests speak aloud
Touches of evil exist
Tapping the unconscious clouds
Your presence I cannot resist

Now thee knows thy sense
Come with me and rise
To heights above intense

But first, look into mine eyes.

No comments: